Stories you may have missed.
30th December 2014
How sustainable is the population increase in the UK?
Myth of importance of EU trade blown apart as experts reveal it is NOT vital to UK economy
Ukip trade spokesman William Dartmouth MEP said yesterday: “The UK’s rising exports to the Commonwealth and declining exports to the EU demonstrates that there is no economic reason at all for the UK to be in a political union with the low-growth economies of the Eurozone.
Daily Express: 9th December 2014
24th November 2014
More power to the EU Commission over what can or cannot be exported
30th September 2014
Commissioner Malmstrom evades question on possible UK-EU trade agreement
29th September 2014
William speaks at the 2014 UKIP Conference in Doncaster on "Made for Trade"
4th September 2014
William speaks on the Agenda Item - US government needs to do more to explain ISDS (Investor-State Dispute Settlement)
3rd Sepetember 2104
William speaks on the controversial EU-Ukraine agreement that will have serious consequences
William recently visited the Christchurch Street Market, Dorset and was welcomed by local resident, Rich Turner. Earlier this month Rich, who works within the Marine Industry, was elected to represent the parliamentary constituency for Mid Dorset & North Poole by local members of the UK Independence Party. William wishes him well in his future endeavours.
The countryside vote is there for the taking - William said at the Game Fair at Blenheim Palace ‘Much of our appeal is from countryside voters who are disillusioned with the political establishment. UKIP appeals to all types of people. That includes landed types as well as blue collar voters and decaying aristocrats such as myself’.
Meeting held between Gibraltar's two UKIP MEPs and Deputy Chief Minister in Brussels - They discussed Spanish activities at the border and in Gibraltarian Territorial Waters, the theft of Reefy and the apparent downgrading of the MOD presence on the Rock.
Juncker reiterates that David Cameron will not get his way on open EU borders and unlimited mass immigration. When William asked Jean-Claude if free movement of people was a founding EU principle and ‘non-negotiable’ he replied "Yes".
Open Borders are non negotiable - Jean-Claude Juncker – Free movement of workers is a ‘right’.
On behalf of his SW constituents William writes to the Prime Minister urging him to hold a Public Enquiry into the flooding of the Somerset Levels
One Vote. One Man. - In the EU ‘Democracy’ means a choice of one.
Cameron wants Albania to join EU and have access to the UK - David Cameron breaks another promise and ignores UK voters. William Dartmouth says "clearly, David Cameron cannot be trusted". Immigration is now the number one concern for the electorate yet our Prime Minister rides roughshod over their concerns.
An avalanche of cabbages! - Free trade is buried under the EU's regulatory gobbledygook.
Lib Dems wiped out by UKIP earthquake - Graham Watson loses his seat in the South West.
Thank You! - William and his team of supporters would like to thank all of you who voted UKIP in the South West. Gawain Towler narrowly missed becoming our third MEP in the region because the electoral commission allowed a spoiler party with a similar name on the ballot paper. For the full results and all of your new UKIP MEPs go here.
Labour and Tories should say sorry - UKIP won't be apologising for the 'mistakes' of Labour and Tory governments
William is out and about campaigning across the South West for the May 22nd European elections - It's a huge area but William will travel across the South West to meet as many constituents as possible.
It's the smears that are lazy not UKIP! - William returns fire at tardy point scoring after he's ranked the third most active MEP in the UK.
Well they’re chattering now! - Fear of UKIP winning on May 22nd drives MSM into outrage.
Flooded with cash but no money for Somerset - Dredging for money is difficult in the EU.
19 years of fraud yet we still pay the bills - The EU no longer has a legitimate mandate so why does the British government allow taxpayers to foot the bill?
Tories ban Brexit - Hague's censorship shows the Tories want to stay in the EU whatever the arguments.
Out of the EU and into the world! - William releases a new booklet highlighting why the UK does not need to be in a political union in order to trade and other inconvenient truths.
Tories Tolerate Turkey - Show tacit support for censorship.
Stripping out the veto - EU wants the seat of power.
Get Britain out of the EU and into the world - British jobs are being stifled by staying in.
Freedom, Justice, Security - Lost to the EU - Our rights are being undermined and destroyed by the creation of the European Union's own system of criminal law.
Gloucester public meeting a success - A showcase for the great diversity within UKIP.
EU destabilising Ukraine with promises of funding was 'dunce's diplomacy' - The British public don't want to be drawn into an EU - Russian cold war.
In the EU and ruled by the EU - William says that the so called 'British influence' in the EU has no effect in the real world.
Tories are 'investing' your money in Turkey - Some enlightening news from the Tory party in the age of austerity.
Turkish Delights - Tories want Turkey to be part of the EU in 2025.
Gibraltar Airport voted out of Single European Sky agreement - MEPs (including Labour ones) have voted to exclude Gibraltar Airport from common aviation rules.
The Environment Agency must go! - A public enquiry must be held into the Somerset flooding and affected residents fully compensated.
William Dartmouth has warned that the government's current approach to the crisis in Ukraine risks making the situation in the region even worse - William gives a stark warning about being dragged into the Ukrainian crisis.
All EU sales acts are final - EU is reducing contract choice in the market place via harmonisation.
We're being flooded by EU diktats which our own government are only too happy to implement - William accuses the EU of contributing to a floods crisis by putting wildlife before people.
A high speed gravy train using British Taxpayers money - William slams the EU gravy train for funding another high speed Turkey and says "The fact that British taxpayers' money is going towards funding a new railway line in Turkey when our Government is forcing huge cuts on services and infrastructure at home will no doubt appal many people."
William asks why are the LibLabCon intent on the Balkanisation of the UK? - The three old parties favour more migration from Balkans.
Petty Spanish delays are vindictive and political - Gibraltar is suffering whilst the EU ignores its own rules.
It's time to dump the EU protection racket - Even the President of Italy knows this.
Somerset floods and Tory policy from an interview in March 2013 - The Tories knew about river silting in March 2013 and a combination of Tory/EU resource allocation has worsened the flooding in Somerset.
Graham Watson's scaremongering over Airbus jobs won't fly - Airbus says "The key issue is for the UK to continue to be a competitive place to do business".
Closed Europe - Everything you wanted to know about trade with the EU but were afraid to ask.
An EU bloc to global trade - The European Union is holding Britain back from prosperity.
Spend, Spend, Spend - The ‘colleagues’ show solidarity with the EU gravy train.
Can EU tell them apart? - In Wales it's UKIP versus the rest in 2014
Shock figures from the office of national statistics show the true extent of the establishment politicians desire for opening UK borders. The chart above shows the rise in the influx of immigrants to Britain since 1997. William says that for the many who have concerns about the unstoppable flow of immigrants to Britain, the only party who will really address this issue is UKIP.
At a demonstration about the Spanish treatment of Gibraltar, William helps hand in a letter to the Spanish Embassy from the Defenders of Gibraltar. You can see the live stream of the long wait lines at the frontier here. Questions have also been asked if Commissioner Almunia can be objective on the subject of Gibraltar?
Bag diplomacy shows Spanish disdain for Gibraltar's sovereignty - William writes to the Spanish Ambassador to the European Union demanding an explanation over the opening of a British diplomatic bag.
William supports Gibraltar's call for a Naval deterrent against Spain - Bullies only understand blunt language.
Steel yourselves for job losses and high prices - Excess planning creates a shortage of jobs.
One rule for EU and one rule for Spain - There’s still no respite for the Rock from Spain.
The EU foreign service is a gigantic gravy train - External action service is a self-satisfied service for EU insiders.
Labour imports more unemployment - Labour are working harder to make UK unemployment even higher.
William thanks everyone for their support in the recent UKIP MEP candidate selection process.
Free nations trade freely - Why can’t the UK have its own trade agreement with China? Trade is a nation's lifeblood so whoever controls it, controls everything else.
UKIP in Dorset at the Dorchester county show - Spreading UKIP's message across the county.
Arresting journalists should not become a European value - Turkish show trials don’t belong in Europe.
UKIP in Gibraltar - To celebrate Gibraltar's national day William visits the rock.
Mud slinging media - William goes behind the real scandal of politicians' expenses
UKIP stand between the Rock and a hard place - William speaks up for Gibraltar.
Gibraltar's party has just begun - There's one party not afraid to stand up for Gibraltar's interests.
UKIP demand urgent action over Gibraltar - We must protect Gibraltar as we would any other part of Britain.
William expresses shock at the news that a young soldier was brutally attacked in Exeter on Wednesday - "My father served in the Coldstreams so I take this assault very close to my heart.
CBI's 'research' is biased and flawed - The CBI's '"Doing things by halves? ... lessons from Switzerland and Norway" is only half the story.
We should not become involved in fuelling a sectarian civil war in Syria - Cameron is following Blair's folly in Iraq.
It's our money but Labour don't want it returned to us - Labour votes against UKIP amendment to return British taxpayer's money.
John Kerry - Don't bug US, we'll bug EU - EU-US showdown over spying scandal.
Tories admit EU renegotiation hasn’t even begun - and it’s unlikely it will ever happen.
"Dear Dave" - .....it's in the national interest to leave the EU and have truly free trade.
Erdogan shows his true colours - Britain must halt call for Turkish EU membership.
A coalition of the unwilling - The EU foreign service diminishes our influence in the world.
Bulldozed by the Tories through open borders - Mass house building is being fuelled by mass immigration.
Chipping away at the UK's permanent seat on the UN Security Council - The EU will never cease in seizing power and influence from the UK.
The view from EU - William seeks answers from EU trade commissioner Karel De Gucht.
An open door for the mass unemployed - William says there will be no limits for new jobseekers when Bosnia and Herzegovina joins the EU.
Set Anglo-US trade free - Another economic benefit of being outside of the EU customs union.
Last Brexit for Britain - Britain must take the EU exit soon.
Our membership of the EU enables interference from a Spanish politician over the sovereignty of the Falkland Islands - This illustrates the point that Britain’s membership of the EU diminishes our influence in the world.
EU are under arrest - Imagine if you lived in a country where you could be held without trial for years - You already do.
Jobs are being lost as EU politics are being used to undermine trade - While the EU fiddles unemployment rises.
European arrest warrant
European arrest warrant
Economics and the EU
Economics and the EU
Turkish EU membership
Turkish EU membership
The European arrest warrant
EU are under arrest
- Imagine if you lived in a country where you could be held without
trial for years - You already do.
The economy and the European Union
Trade works better than aid (2m 8secs) - But why should
the UK need to ask with whom it may trade with?
Turkish EU membership
Turkey - A State too far (8m 24secs) - William Dartmouth talks Turkey at the UKIP national conference.
The Turkish question (52secs) - Is Turkey actually in Europe?
Baroness Ashton and the CND connection
- Why it's right to show concern over Turkey - Our home grown politicians keep promising to control immigration yet are happy for immigration policy to be decided by foreign powers. As a voter you should ask yourself who do you trust?
- 3 Britons a day 'exported' to EU countries under the EAW - The European arrest warrant now claims 3 Britons a day without any evidence having to be produced.
- Mr Joao Vale de Almeida goes to Washington - Who can you rely on to represent the UK in America?
- Trade-offs - Trading away our sovereignty one piece at a time.
- Handicapped by the EU - Our trade with the commonwealth is being damaged.
- Questions and answers bears fruit - The EU is paying Serbia a 3 billion Euro sweetener as an inducement to join the EU.
- Lowering the standards of justice - EU harmonisation is destroying British justice.
- Pension hypocrisy - William says that Nick Clegg has a clear conflict of interest in his dealings with the European Commission.
- Irresponsible socialists - Job creation and the rhetoric of socialism.
- Democracy actually! - The American ambassador to the EU is challenged over the policies of the US State department.
- The European arrest warrant claims another victim - William joins with fellow MEP Mike Nattrass to do everything in their power to get Birmingham City supporter Garry Mann released from a Portuguese jail.
- Cheese Eton Surrender Monkeys - David Cameron and George Osborne are in Europe and run by Europe.
- Nul Point. - Standard and Poor's downgrade the Eurozone bloc.
- Quota question - No Kidding! - EU trade with Pakistan and India.
- The cost of Kosovo - A failed state - The price of EU enlargement.
- Economic Misgovernance - Very high levels of youth unemployment are still rising across Europe and the UK with more than a million 16 to 24-year-olds out of work in Britain.
- "Germany is dominating Europe" - Pulling the strings - Political Puppetry in the European Union.
- A bad day for Dave and the political classes - A good day for the resistance - On Monday 24th October 2011 Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrats MPs voted by a majority of 372 to oppose the motion for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU.
- Cat-astrophic! - Human wrongs and legal rights.
- Projecting 'soft' power through trade - Cloaking the real agenda behind trade agreements.
- Cashflow Crash - The market markdowns the stupid Euro.
- Blue Cards - Points of light in the Strasbourg 'Parliament'.
- The door marked exit - William responds to a letter from Guy Verhofstadt.
- Trading places - Better off out - Making our own choices in our own interest.
- More Europe - Failed federasts get their beneficial crisis.
- Through the looking glass - DOHA - Let them eat jam tomorrow (The full text of William's speech is here)
- One sided immigration is harming Britain - William hits back at the EU open border policy fully supported by the politicians in Westminster.
- Seems like 1984 - The EU becomes Eurasia - William finds out that Turkey is now considered a 'European State' by the EU. (Which should please the fake Tory Euro-sceptics who want Turkey to be a full member of the EU in line with US state department policy)
- How much do the EU commissioners spend on travel and representation? - What price the EU Quangocrats?
- "A grubby EU deal for Western Sahara" - Stop the EU trade and fisheries deal in Western Sahara. William says "How can it be right that Morocco, which has no recognised claims to these waters, can be allowed to carry on without the strict restrictions that the British fishing industry has had to bear for so long?"
- We told you so - UKIP had foresight about the future of the Euro-Zone.
- When in a hole keep digging - "EU Good - More EU Better".
- A Ham-Fisted Herbal Remedy from the EU - "On the 1st of May this year the EU’s Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products Directive came into full effect."
- "No imprisonment without trial" - Shipped off with no right of appeal because of the European arrest warrant.
- Transfer Union - Paying the bills for EU enlargement.
- Read the label - Give them an inch and they'll take a kilometre.
- Beneficial crisis - The AIFM directive - turning a crisis into a regulation opportunity
- Democratic Deficit - Article 290 will open the door to EU dictatorship.
- Your government is already in place - You may be voting on May the 6th but your government is already in place.
- New Labour's record The needle is stuck. What have New Labour achieved in 13 years?
- Too little - Too Late - There's not much left to catch after the damage done by the Common Fisheries Policy.
- The enemies within - It's the UK politicians who are giving control to the EU.
- Arrest and deportation - Spot the difference. British subjects can be arrested and sent abroad but foreign nationals can't be deported
- "Events dear boy" - Experiences and circumstances with the Schengen agreement have shown the EU is unfit to govern.
- Politics and Geography don't necessarily mix - Geographical Europe vs Political Union.
- Outrage as Bob Walter MP for North Dorset calls for Ukrainian membership of the EU - William challenges Mr. Walters to a debate in his constituency on this "daft idea".
- Frozen feet and cold shoulders! - The Bankers take default positions.
- Open borders don't work and aren't in the British national interest - William says that the Schengen Agreement is “unworkable” in the 21st century and the proposal to review it is “inevitable.”
- Andrew Symeou is acquitted - The European Arrest Warrant is now in the dock.
- William meets the ambassador of Pakistan - William met H.E. Mr Jalil Abbas Jilani, Ambassador of Pakistan to the EU, Belgium, Luxembourg and NATO, and presented him with a special edition of speeches made by all the MEPs who spoke at a debate on the assassination of William's friend Salmaan Taseer who was murdered after speaking up for a Christian.
- Blue card for the taxpayer - Using the European Investment Bank to implement EU policy with the costs passed on to taxpayers.
- Explanations please! - Why did they switch of William's microphone?
- Were you asked? - Do you think that Turkey should join the EU?
- Voting referendum: William's view on the alternative vote - William explains why he thinks that AV is a partial step in the right direction.
- Michael Turner, of Corfe Castle is to sue the UK and Hungarian authorities for compensation for having his life ruined by the European Arrest warrant. Commenting on the news William said that "This case demonstrates why Britain should suspend the European Arrest warrant forthwith, preparatory to repealing all the legislation".
- Lady Ashton's record - William sets the record straight in a letter to the Telegraph.
- Arctic freeze! - William has his microphone switched off in the EU 'Parliament' during the EU's 'Arctic Policy' debate.
- Enterprise - William speaks out on behalf of the unemployed across Europe and supports small businesses being the engine to create new jobs. You can watch the full debate here.
- Thank you - Mark Turner thanks William for his support in helping his son to be released from prison.
- The UK Government is guilty of neglecting British Subjects - Sacrificing our historic liberties on the altar of European Union.
- Dartmouth vs Duff - What mandate? – UKIP battles the Lib Dems in Strasbourg.
- The Alternative Vote - Is AV good or bad for UKIP? - William Dartmouth explains.
- Patent protection - As a member of the International Trade Committee William will champion the interests of British firm Avon Rubber, who specialise in highly sophisticated products to combat, asymmetrical warfare protecting against biological, chemical and nuclear threats. A Korean firm Sancheong is blatantly copying Avon Rubber's products in a clear breach of world wide patents. William has now raised this issue in Strasbourg.
- Business as usual - (3m 30secs) The Court of Auditors have rejected the EU accounts yet again, and the European 'Parliament' wants to postpone a vote on this.
- One Voice - Two Faces - (2m 8secs) Tory lies are laid bare by Cathy Ashtons' assistant.
- William Dartmouth wants the EAW to be scrapped - William has welcomed Mike Turners return to the UK and has called for "an immediate suspension of the European arrest warrant".
- British Earl Becomes Patron Of Afghan Heroes - Supporting our troops in the Afghanistan conflict.
- Conference speech (17m 31secs) - William's speech at the UKIP national conference in full.
- Jason's story - (3m 18secs) - Jason McGoldrick tells of his ordeal under the European Arrest Warrant at the UKIP National Conference 2010.
- Doing time in Budapest (5m 35secs) - As of the 13th of February Mike and Jason have been locked up without trial for 114 days.
- Naked EU (2m 15secs) - The sticking point of job destruction in the UK.
- Tory Turkeys (1m 49secs) - The Tories support Turkish membership of the European Union.
- The bigger picture (5m 49secs) - How big will the European superstate get? Sizing up the future of the European Union.
- EU Justice (7m 43secs) - William Dartmouth travelled to a Budapest prison to witness EU 'justice' at first hand and the realties of being caught up by the European Union arrest warrant.
- J'accuse (5m 38secs) - William names and shames the political suspects.
- Square pegs and round holes (7m 49secs) - One size doesn't fit all.
- Non Je Ne Regrette Rien (2m 23secs) - Never having to say you're sorry.
- Freedom of information (1m 37secs) - Secrecy in the EU.
- Not working for EU! (2m 5secs) - William asks questions about your money.
- Police Standoff - After a standoff with armed police, William and Mark Turner managed to gain access to the Hungarian embassy to hand in letters of support to the Hungarian authorities. Mike and Jason, 'The Budapest Two'; are being held in Hungary under the iniquitous European Arrest warrant which was introduced by Liberal Democrat MEP Graham Watson a few years ago. William has issued this press release.
- European fault line (1m 19secs) - The cracks are beginning to show in European Union.
- The Three Amigos (2m 48secs) - Euro-Med trade-offs are not in the UK's interests.
- Letters of support for Mike and Jason - William was surrounded by armed police whilst attempting to hand in letters of support for Michael Turner and Jason McGoldrick to the Hungarian Authorities.
- The Great EU debate - Ten years after we leave the EU.
- UK - Japan trade links (3m 27secs) - We have bigger ambitions than the E.U. cul-de-sac.
- The great wall of Europe (2m 16secs) - The widening barrier between politicians and people.
- Spot the difference - Newsnight's political editor Michael Crick, compares and contrasts the Electoral Commission's handling of UKIP and the Lib Dems.
- EU-Turn if you want to - UKIP lambast Dave's broken promise.
- Jobs crisis in the European Union "They are ringing the bells now, very soon they will be wringing their hands".
- Point of order William takes the President of the European Parliament Jerzy Buzek to task over his impartiality and neutrality.
- Prisoners of the European Union - "The realties of being caught up by the European Arrest warrant"
EU 'Justice' and Locked up in Budapest
- Conned by the Mod Cons - Then and now; how the Tories fooled the electorate.
- Moving to UKIP
"Britain and Northern Ireland would be better off outside the European Union"
Leaving the conservatives
- On the campaign trail
Campaigning for Independence
"I was an old Labour supporter but I will be voting UKIP in this election"
- A visit to Ferndown
Ferndown pensioners warm to UKIP candidate
“I’ll be voting for you, get them out as soon as possible”
- History of Dartmouth Park
The Friends of Dartmouth Park