Stories you may have missed.
- Democracy actually! - The American ambassador to the EU is challenged over the policies of the US State department.
- The European arrest warrant claims another victim - William joins with fellow MEP Mike Nattrass to do everything in their power to get Birmingham City supporter Garry Mann released from a Portuguese jail.
- Cheese Eton Surrender Monkeys - David Cameron and George Osborne are in Europe and run by Europe.
- Nul Point. - Standard and Poor's downgrade the Eurozone bloc.
- Quota question - No Kidding! - EU trade with Pakistan and India.
- The cost of Kosovo - A failed state - The price of EU enlargement.
- Economic Misgovernance - Very high levels of youth unemployment are still rising across Europe and the UK with more than a million 16 to 24-year-olds out of work in Britain.
- "Germany is dominating Europe" - Pulling the strings - Political Puppetry in the European Union.
- A bad day for Dave and the political classes - A good day for the resistance - On Monday 24th October 2011 Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrats MPs voted by a majority of 372 to oppose the motion for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU.
- Cat-astrophic! - Human wrongs and legal rights.
- Projecting 'soft' power through trade - Cloaking the real agenda behind trade agreements.
- Cashflow Crash - The market markdowns the stupid Euro.
- Blue Cards - Points of light in the Strasbourg 'Parliament'.
- The door marked exit - William responds to a letter from Guy Verhofstadt.
- Trading places - Better off out - Making our own choices in our own interest.
- More Europe - Failed federasts get their beneficial crisis.
- Through the looking glass - DOHA - Let them eat jam tomorrow (The full text of William's speech is here)
- One sided immigration is harming Britain - William hits back at the EU open border policy fully supported by the politicians in Westminster.
- Seems like 1984 - The EU becomes Eurasia - William finds out that Turkey is now considered a 'European State' by the EU. (Which should please the fake Tory Euro-sceptics who want Turkey to be a full member of the EU in line with US state department policy)
- How much do the EU commissioners spend on travel and representation? - What price the EU Quangocrats?
- "A grubby EU deal for Western Sahara" - Stop the EU trade and fisheries deal in Western Sahara. William says "How can it be right that Morocco, which has no recognised claims to these waters, can be allowed to carry on without the strict restrictions that the British fishing industry has had to bear for so long?"
- We told you so - UKIP had foresight about the future of the Euro-Zone.
- When in a hole keep digging - "EU Good - More EU Better".
- A Ham-Fisted Herbal Remedy from the EU - "On the 1st of May this year the EU’s Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products Directive came into full effect."
- "No imprisonment without trial" - Shipped off with no right of appeal because of the European arrest warrant.
- Transfer Union - Paying the bills for EU enlargement.
- Read the label - Give them an inch and they'll take a kilometre.
- Beneficial crisis - The AIFM directive - turning a crisis into a regulation opportunity
- Democratic Deficit - Article 290 will open the door to EU dictatorship.
- Your government is already in place - You may be voting on May the 6th but your government is already in place.
- New Labour's record The needle is stuck. What have New Labour achieved in 13 years?
- Too little - Too Late - There's not much left to catch after the damage done by the Common Fisheries Policy.
- The enemies within - It's the UK politicians who are giving control to the EU.
- Arrest and deportation - Spot the difference. British subjects can be arrested and sent abroad but foreign nationals can't be deported
- "Events dear boy" - Experiences and circumstances with the Schengen agreement have shown the EU is unfit to govern.
- Politics and Geography don't necessarily mix - Geographical Europe vs Political Union.
- Outrage as Bob Walter MP for North Dorset calls for Ukrainian membership of the EU - William challenges Mr. Walters to a debate in his constituency on this "daft idea".
- Frozen feet and cold shoulders! - The Bankers take default positions.
- Open borders don't work and aren't in the British national interest - William says that the Schengen Agreement is “unworkable” in the 21st century and the proposal to review it is “inevitable.”
- Andrew Symeou is acquitted - The European Arrest Warrant is now in the dock.
- William meets the ambassador of Pakistan - William met H.E. Mr Jalil Abbas Jilani, Ambassador of Pakistan to the EU, Belgium, Luxembourg and NATO, and presented him with a special edition of speeches made by all the MEPs who spoke at a debate on the assassination of William's friend Salmaan Taseer who was murdered after speaking up for a Christian.
- Blue card for the taxpayer - Using the European Investment Bank to implement EU policy with the costs passed on to taxpayers.
- Explanations please! - Why did they switch of William's microphone?
- Were you asked? - Do you think that Turkey should join the EU?
- Voting referendum: William's view on the alternative vote - William explains why he thinks that AV is a partial step in the right direction.
- Michael Turner, of Corfe Castle is to sue the UK and Hungarian authorities for compensation for having his life ruined by the European Arrest warrant. Commenting on the news William said that "This case demonstrates why Britain should suspend the European Arrest warrant forthwith, preparatory to repealing all the legislation".
- Lady Ashton's record - William sets the record straight in a letter to the Telegraph.
- Arctic freeze! - William has his microphone switched off in the EU 'Parliament' during the EU's 'Arctic Policy' debate.
- Enterprise - William speaks out on behalf of the unemployed across Europe and supports small businesses being the engine to create new jobs. You can watch the full debate here.
- Thank you - Mark Turner thanks William for his support in helping his son to be released from prison.
- The UK Government is guilty of neglecting British Subjects - Sacrificing our historic liberties on the altar of European Union.
- Dartmouth vs Duff - What mandate? – UKIP battles the Lib Dems in Strasbourg.
- The Alternative Vote - Is AV good or bad for UKIP? - William Dartmouth explains.
- Patent protection - As a member of the International Trade Committee William will champion the interests of British firm Avon Rubber, who specialise in highly sophisticated products to combat, asymmetrical warfare protecting against biological, chemical and nuclear threats. A Korean firm Sancheong is blatantly copying Avon Rubber's products in a clear breach of world wide patents. William has now raised this issue in Strasbourg.
- Business as usual - (3m 30secs) The Court of Auditors have rejected the EU accounts yet again, and the European 'Parliament' wants to postpone a vote on this.
- One Voice - Two Faces - (2m 8secs) Tory lies are laid bare by Cathy Ashtons' assistant.
- William Dartmouth wants the EAW to be scrapped - William has welcomed Mike Turners return to the UK and has called for "an immediate suspension of the European arrest warrant".
- British Earl Becomes Patron Of Afghan Heroes - Supporting our troops in the Afghanistan conflict.
- Conference speech (17m 31secs) - William's speech at the UKIP national conference in full.
- Jason's story - (3m 18secs) - Jason McGoldrick tells of his ordeal under the European Arrest Warrant at the UKIP National Conference 2010.
- Doing time in Budapest (5m 35secs) - As of the 13th of February Mike and Jason have been locked up without trial for 114 days.
- Naked EU (2m 15secs) - The sticking point of job destruction in the UK.
- Tory Turkeys (1m 49secs) - The Tories support Turkish membership of the European Union.
- The bigger picture (5m 49secs) - How big will the European superstate get? Sizing up the future of the European Union.
- EU Justice (7m 43secs) - William Dartmouth travelled to a Budapest prison to witness EU 'justice' at first hand and the realties of being caught up by the European Union arrest warrant.
- J'accuse (5m 38secs) - William names and shames the political suspects.
- Square pegs and round holes (7m 49secs) - One size doesn't fit all.
- Non Je Ne Regrette Rien (2m 23secs) - Never having to say you're sorry.
- Freedom of information (1m 37secs) - Secrecy in the EU.
- Not working for EU! (2m 5secs) - William asks questions about your money.
- Police Standoff - After a standoff with armed police, William and Mark Turner managed to gain access to the Hungarian embassy to hand in letters of support to the Hungarian authorities. Mike and Jason, 'The Budapest Two'; are being held in Hungary under the iniquitous European Arrest warrant which was introduced by Liberal Democrat MEP Graham Watson a few years ago. William has issued this press release.
- European fault line (1m 19secs) - The cracks are beginning to show in European Union.
- The Three Amigos (2m 48secs) - Euro-Med trade-offs are not in the UK's interests.
- Letters of support for Mike and Jason - William was surrounded by armed police whilst attempting to hand in letters of support for Michael Turner and Jason McGoldrick to the Hungarian Authorities.
- The Great EU debate - Ten years after we leave the EU.
- UK - Japan trade links (3m 27secs) - We have bigger ambitions than the E.U. cul-de-sac.
- The great wall of Europe (2m 16secs) - The widening barrier between politicians and people.
- Spot the difference - Newsnight's political editor Michael Crick, compares and contrasts the Electoral Commission's handling of UKIP and the Lib Dems.
- EU-Turn if you want to - UKIP lambast Dave's broken promise.
- Jobs crisis in the European Union "They are ringing the bells now, very soon they will be wringing their hands".
- Point of order William takes the President of the European Parliament Jerzy Buzek to task over his impartiality and neutrality.
- Prisoners of the European Union - "The realties of being caught up by the European Arrest warrant"
EU 'Justice' and Locked up in Budapest
- Conned by the Mod Cons - Then and now; how the Tories fooled the electorate.
- Moving to UKIP
"Britain and Northern Ireland would be better off outside the European Union"
Leaving the conservatives
- On the campaign trail
Campaigning for Independence
"I was an old Labour supporter but I will be voting UKIP in this election"
- A visit to Ferndown
Ferndown pensioners warm to UKIP candidate
“I’ll be voting for you, get them out as soon as possible”
- History of Dartmouth Park
The Friends of Dartmouth Park